Tuesday, October 18, 2011

(response post) Music is an Important part of life.

I like the feeling of being in my own little world, have my music on, and I can express my feeling or emotions. Music is big part of my life -Ming-
     I love music. I listen to it everyday. It's a part of my life, i mean if music was never created, then this world would be sad, actually i would be sad. I listen to it when i'm sad, happy, and anxious. It helps me calm down and be worry free. I would just come home from school turn on my ipod and sit on my bed or at my desk and just listen to it before doing anything else sometimes. Whenever i feel like crying, i would turn my ipod all the way up and just lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling. There's just something about music that calms you down, and gives you that happy feeling. Whenever i listen to music, i feel like no ones watching me or pressuring me to do anything. Who dosen't listen to music? almost everyone i see at schoo has their ipods on. I mean there cant be no one in this world who hasen't heard music before.

     In music, there's just so much different styles. Like RnB, Rock, Hip Hop, Traditional, and Rap. It's endless, and they all have diffrent beats and tones in them like some are fast, and some are slow. Music is never the same like the dramas at school or stuff like that. That's why i love music, it dosen't give the same old stuff. It always has something new. There are also many diffrent artists in music industry, so there's endless possibilties to choose from. I just like music because it calms me down at the worst of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment