Sunday, October 23, 2011

(free post) Behind Those Walls.



     I am looking at something tall. There's no end, but then everything ends, why is this infinite? It looks foggy up here, more so, it feels like a dream. No, it's not. I see nothing but this strange tall white wall standing in front of me. There's not way around it, and no way under or above it. I don't understand why I'm here. Where is this place? I can't be dead. Heaven should be in the sky, but instead this looks more like no where. The more i look, the more I'm confused. I wonder, yet i still walk. I'm not supposed to go anywhere. I was left alone for how long now? Maybe 16 years. I didn't like hearing that word. I see an umbrella. The one i used every year and every rainy day. It was yellow and had white spots on it, but everyone knows nothing lasts forever. Even your life. Everyone has to go somewhere, where they belong. Weather it's no where or somewhere. We all go where we need to. Maybe I don't have a place to go, no my place is here. No ones with me, but this umbrella, but that day when it left, was the day i knew, everything gets damaged. Weather your human or animal. No ones perfect, no one lives forever, but there's one thing that wont change. Every person and every object and animal has somewhere to go. Maybe behind those walls are where i need to be. I need to find my place in this world. These walls must hide something big, yet they are so simple. Not hard to understand. I just have to push through them, and I'll get to where i have to go.

     I take one step, and the walls break. I don't see much. I just see everything i need to be with. This is where i stay forever, and ever because i can't turn back, i cant leave. I see a scenery. It's night, but the sky is a little orange and blue. It eases my mind to know such a peaceful place exists in this place. No one can hurt me this way. I see someone else. It's a guy, but he is turned away from me. Maybe he dosen't have a place to go. Like me. Maybe this is where he is supposed to be forever. He turns my way, but i can't see his face still. He waves at me, i wave back. Suddenly it starts snowing. How? I turn to leave. Wait, i cant leave because this is my new home. Somehow i knew, i had died. It was only me and him forever here in this silent world.

No comments:

Post a Comment