Wednesday, October 19, 2011

(free post) What it feels like to....


     Being in the city is probably what i love most. Being in a city is like looking at stars. You see all the lights at night, and it makes you want to stay outside and look at them. The city might not be the most relaxing place to be, but it's has the most beautiful lights your eyes will ever see. One Day I'm going to live in the big city just to look at the lights. Who wouldn't love it? I always dreamed of living in a big city like L.A, New York, etc. I guess I'm just a city person. The city side also has the best shopping places, and i love shopping more than anything. I could shop like forever in a mall and still not get bored. That's another reason i love to live in the city side. Although the city could be loud sometimes, but it's still beautiful.

     Being at a beach in the evening is like the most peaceful, mind relaxing thing you could do. Especially when no ones there. When your and you can just sit in the sand and cry all you want without anyone noticing you and when you want to be alone. Listening to music at the beach is also the best thing to do because it relaxes your mind. When your at the beach on a summer evening, you feel as if no ones keeping you back from doing what you need to do. You feel as if you have freedom and nothing to worry about because it's just so nice at the beach. I would do that everyday on summer if i could. The beach is the most peaceful place to be for me when i'm feeling miserable.
  
     Eating this would be like heaven. Just look at it, isn't it delicious? I would eat that for my dessert if i could make it. All that cream, and chocolate. I really want this right now. It looks like paradise right now, but sadly it's only a photo. Look at those rasberries. Dont they look good? Whoever made that is lucky! That combination looks so good, i want to eat that photo! I think that eating that would be my wish come true because it's a cake, and it's creamy with fruit flavors and chocolate. I'm really bad at describing food, so i should stop now.... You guys are probably puke after my description of this food.

     I Actually think doing this would be kinda cool, but scary at the same time.  Doing that would be scary because what if you missed and hit the ground? I would be horrified if that happened. I dont think i'll ever have enough courage to do that. But it's kinda cool cause if you are on the wrong platform you oculd jump across haha. I wonder how that person even had the courage to actually do this? how many time did he get hurt just to do that? Well if you look at him, i guess i a little easier, but when you actually do it, it's gonna be so so hard. Even i dont think i'll do it in a million years. Maybe until i could at least jump over a rock like that.
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment