Thursday, October 13, 2011

(bioweekly column) Steve jobs last Moment.

If you Live each Day as your last, someday you'll most certainly be right.
     Steve jobs changed the world with his technology. He made me start loving the fruit apple. Steve helped make technology better and faster than other technology. After his death, i start to cherish my itouch every moment. He was the one who created it, and made it easier to carry around music and such. He was the one to create the ipad, and other companies started to copy the same designs and features, but none came close to the ipad. I never thought the day his death would come so soon, but when i heard it on the news a few days ago, i was shocked. I didn't know the creater of apple would leave so soon, and i was thinking... what will happen to Apple? will it get better? worse? Will the prices rise? After thinking those through, i thought to myself. How would technology be if Apple wasn't created? I'm glad i got a chance to experience Apple.

     I completely agree to Steve Job's because people can never predict when they will die, and if you live each moment as your last, you might be able to do stuff you've never done. After reading this quote, It made me realize that i should live each day as it were my last because i may not know when i will die, so every time i wake up, i think to myself, will today be a good day? Even though i did have a bad day, i will eventually forget about it, and tell myself "i cant stay mad forever." I would make a list of everything i wanted to do and tell myself when I'm going to do these things, and if i really want to them because, actually there are a billion things i want to do before i die.

     I want to get at least 1 chance to do them, such as bungee jumping, going on a really scary roller coaster, buy everything I've always wanted, and go skydiving. Sometimes i dream of doing the impossible, but i get to scared to think about doing them. Also one thing i want to do is spend my money when i want to, and don't have to worry about using it all up because when you doe, you cant take it with you. I think that if I'm living my life to the fullest everyday, than my life would be complete and worry free. I wouldn't have to worry about it being a bad day, or the worst day because i cant live being mad forever.

     I always want to live my life to the fullest without worrying about jobs, school and such, but i know that's not going to work because if i dont go to school, then i wont get a job, which means i wont get enough money to do everything i want to do because everything on my list requires money. I also wonder, if Steve jobs have done everything he always wanted to do. I cant imagine just leaving the world knowing i have't fulfilled everything i've ever wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment