Friday, September 9, 2011

(current event)Are we growing or just Falling?

Growing up and going through the anniversary of 9/11 every year made me aware of all the situations going on in the U.S -Vivian Nguyen
I Personally haven't even heard of the event on 9/11 until i heard in class a few days ago in English, So i wouldn't say every year made me feel aware, but after hearing it in class, It really made my head hurt just to think what happened on 9/11. I wonder if our country was going to change for the better or the worst. I really don't know what will happen to the country , but I know we will be stronger for what comes next. But I'm still uneasy about all these years that i haven't known about 9/11, and what was going on in our society. I was really hoping for everything to be resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment